Precise, accurate optical components demand precise, accurate metrology. For fabrication, machining, coating, testing and modifying optical components, Hardin Optical rigorously employs the strictest metrology standards. Our industry-leading in-house services include interferometry, profilometry and roughness measurements so our customers — from fabricators to optical component buyers to QA and QC departments — get precisely what they need.
Hardin Optical serves a range of industries and business segments with its optical metrology services, including engineering, science and research, procurement and purchasing — all of whom demand precision in optical components.
We offer the metrology services with the following equipment:
- Interferometers / DMI / MetroPro Software
- Zygo NewView 6000 White Light Interferometer
- Lambda 950 (UV-VIS-NIR)
- Spectrum 100 Optica (MWIR – LWIR)
- Zygo Mark IV w/ MetroPro
- Laser DMI Radius Bench
- Taylor Hobson PGI 2540 Profilometer
- Standard Hand Tools, Micrometers, Calipers, Dial Indicators
Hardin Optical is ISO 9001: 2008 registered.